Richard Blair founded and launched “Wealth Solutions” in Austin, Texas in 1994. He decided to assist people in making the right decisions for themselves regarding their investments, retirement and insurance needs. He honed his financial skills and became a “Retirement Income Certified Professional®” and knew from experience that strategic planning was one of the keys to success.
The “Registered Investment Advisory Firm” designed a three-step approach called “Pillars.” According to DataFox, This is the way Richard Blair Wealth Solutions instructs the clients’ to obtain a firm grasp of their financial status.
* The client makes a list of his financial goals, risk tolerance, and strengths.
* The client is given instruction to develop strategies for long-term investments.
* The client learns how to allocate funds to make his investments profitable during the up and down swings of the market. This reduces the clients’ losses.
* Planning professional strategies to meet the clients’ goals.
* Annuities, Life Insurance, and Long Term Care are discussed to meet the clients’ insurance needs.
He enjoys sharing his financial knowledge as he applies his business acumen to serve his clients’. Richards’ mom, grandmother, and wife Joanne were teachers and he is extending the teaching tradition by instructing people how to plan their retirement and invest their assets.
Richard Blair Wealth Solutions has built a creative professional staff with more than one hundred years of experience in the financial field. You are given a one-on-one consultation, and offered strategies to help you to protect your wealth.
The professional adviser will assist you in obtaining your financial goals for the present and the future using the integrated services the firm provides.
The “Wealth Management” service includes the advice from independent attorneys and accountants helping to protect your finances.
Our “Risk Management” financial strategies are formulated for personal and business purposes and tailored to your specific needs.
The “Corporate Benefits” services will assist you in building long-term financial strengths and security, and attract exceptional talent to your business.